- 500ml of rolled oats (gluten-free if that's what you want/need)
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 250ml of semi-skimmed milk
- Place the oats into a blender and blend until it forms a smooth flour.
- Add the bananas, oil, eggs, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and vanilla extract. Blend until everything is combined.
- Slowly add the milk and blend until the batter is smooth.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add a tablespoon of butter or oil.
- Pour some of the batter onto the frying pan, cook for about 2 minutes or until the edges start to look golden brown.
- Flip the pancake and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve the pancakes warm with your favourite toppings - we like butterscotch syrup, sliced banana and cherries!