Quick Crêpes Mix (1kg bag)
Free shipping within the UK
Get 10% off when buying four or more bags
No more guesswork trying to get the consistency right; just perfect batter every time!
For making crêpes at home in a 20cm frying pan, add 125g crêpe mix to 300ml water to make 6 crêpes – this is usually more than enough to make a meal for two people!
For professional crêperies using a crêpe machine, add 1kg crêpe mix to 1.6l water.
- Just add water; does not need any additional oil, eggs or milk
- Suitable for sweet, savoury and liqueur crêpes
- Made with all natural ingredients
- Makes 48 crêpes per 1kg bag with a 20cm frying pan, or 18 large crêpes per 1kg bag on 40cm crêpe machine
- Once water is added, the batter keeps for 1 day in refrigerator (store in our batter bottles)
- Only crêpe mix to be praised by the BBC
- In a taste test, 80% of consumers preferred our crêpes to ones made using a Delia Smith recipe
- Sold worldwide and previously in our premium packaging in Harrods, Fortnum & Mason, and Selfridges
- Authentic fresh French pancake taste and texture
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Bag dimensions W 132mm x D 65mm x H 225mm
- Bags are recyclable
- Our bags are air-tight and rigorously checked at all stages during blending
- 12 months shelf life
- Made in the UK